Canadian college of foot health
- Teaching Specialist
- Feb 2015 - Present6 years 7 months
- 9040 yonge st
- Feb 2019 - Present2 years 7 months
- 5000 HW7
- Apr 2012 - Feb 20196 years 11 months
- Toronto, Canada Area
- ⦿ Conduct examinations of the foot to provide basis for diagnosis; administer treatment.
⦿ Interview patient and records patient's case history to determine previous ailments and complaints.
⦿ Perform examinations to determine physiological and physical abnormality of the foot.
⦿ Conduct test and supplement examination by arranging various laboratory test analyses and diagnostic x-rays.
⦿ Interpret laboratory and x-ray results in evaluating examination findings.
Noskheh Medical Journal
- Editor In Chief
- 2006 - 20148 years
- Tehran Province, Iran
- ⦿ Coordinated cross-functional teams including media, creative, interactive production, and business development.
⦿ Responsible for the selection, content, and placement of all stories and photos, plus copy-editing and rewriting.
⦿ Proficient in both copy and large-scale editing
⦿ Ensure all deadlines are met, questions are answered and requests are addressed.
- Head of Rehabilitation Department
- 1994 - 201218 years
- Tehran- Iran
- ⦿ Oversaw equipment management and maintenance, prepared wheelchairs for new admissions, transported patients from rooms to rehabilitation gym, and supported therapists with transfers.
⦿ Established and maintained positive working relationships with all referral sources including physicians, case managers, discharge planners, nurses, home health agencies, and hospital personnel as appropriate.
⦿ Safely and effectively conducted physical rehabilitation on patients as a part of an inter-disciplinary CARE team for critically ill patients.
⦿ Provide clerical support to subordinate and maintained good public relations with patients, families, and other center guests.
⦿ Administered medication to the clients and ensured their needs are fulfilled including meals and transportation to other outpatient therapies.
Madaen General Hospital
- Neurorehabilitation department
- 1996 - 19993 years
- Tehran Province, Iran
- ⦿ Administered electrical stimulation treatments, specifically Russian stimulator, Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulator, and Interferential Stimulator.
⦿ Applied ultrasound waves as a healing technique.
⦿ Explain and demonstrate stretches and exercises to patients, directing and assisting when necessary
⦿ Adjust exercises for patient ability level.